We all dream to maintain a physically fit and healthy body.
Unfortunately, most of the times we’re not able to stick to healthy eating habits or workout programs. Overtime, these little unhealthy habits will cause you to be overweight.
Luckily, several weight loss companies have come up to help make your weight management journey a lot easier.
Phenq vs Phen375 are both incredible solutions for weight loss. Of all the supplements we’ve come across, the most heated debate is on the better choice between the two brands.
We have done a detailed analysis to give you all the facts. Which one is the most effective?
Phenq is a product of Wolfson Berg Limited, a company that has been existence for over a decade.
Their supplement constitutes only of natural ingredients scientifically approved to have weight loss abilities without the need of artificial additions.
The chain of ingredients contains certain properties that take effect gently to help you in weight loss.
- The compounds in this supplement are intended to rev up metabolic process and burn more calories than your body would do at lower rate.
- Not only that, it balances the appetite and increase feelings of satisfaction to lower your daily calorie intake.
- Taking Phenq will also slow down your body’s ability to produce more fats. Instead, your body will burn the fatty cells to get rid of excess fat.
On top of that, Phenq will:
- Elevate your mood
- Enhance energy levels
Each Phenq bottle contain 60 pills and the company behind this product recommends two pills every day for up to one month.
- Chromium Picolinate – controls blood sugar level and food cravings
- Capsimax Powder – hastens thermogenic process to speed up fat breakdown in fatty tissues
- Caffeine – it’s proven to boost metabolism and curb hunger pangs
- L-Carnitine Fumarate – it’s effective in speeding metabolism to convert stored fats into energy
- Nopal – it’s loaded with compounds that suppress appetite and boost the energy levels
Manufactured by RDK Global, Phen375 is a weight loss supplement that has undergone numerous scientific trials to ascertain it is effective and safer in fat loss.
How fast you shed weight depends on several things. Phen375 aims to:
- Curb food cravings
- Heighten metabolism
- Speed up fat burning rate
- Boost energy levels
All the ingredients are derived from natural sources and have actually been tested to suppress appetite and increase metabolism.
Having a rapid metabolism will boost your energy levels and the amount of calories you burn so it is easier to lose weight.
When the hunger levels are down, you won’t end up overeating and generating a lot of calories. Rather, the body will burn the accumulated fat for energy.
The blend of ingredients also influences a range of body activities to stop generation of new fat and reduce your calorie intake.
For best results, the company recommend a tablet every day along with water for at least 30 days.
- L- carnitine – in one study, it was found to increase fat burning when given to obese individuals, aiding in weight loss.
- Coleus Forskohlii Root PE – regulates blood pressure to help control the effects of caffeine
- Caffeine Powder Anhydrous – the extract is found to curb food obsession, enhance thermogenic effect and metabolic process
- Cayenne Pepper – the active compound heightens metabolic rate to help get rid of bad cholesterol
- Citrus Aurantium – it has an active substance that’s believed to boost thermogenesis according to a published study
- Dendrobium Nobile – the extract works as appetite suppressant. Supplements with this compound have traditionally been used to boost energy in athletic performance and physical activities.
Phenq vs Phen375: Similarities
- Both Phenq and Phen375 are FDA approved. They do not contain deceptively hidden ingredients that may be potentially dangerous and harmful.
- The active ingredients are equally 100 percent plant-based. But you might get some less desired effects that go away in few days if you’re sensitive to caffeine.
Phenq vs Phen375: Differences
- The composition of the ingredients is a little different. There are ingredients available in one supplement but absent in the other.
- Another notable difference between Phenq and Phen375 is price. Phen375 is a little affordable than Phenq.
- If for any reason Phenq perform less than expected, there’s a 60-day return policy for entire money refund. For Phen375, the return policy is not clear. You may need to prove the supplement was not effective.
Phenq and Phen375: Warnings
Even though both of them are natural supplements, do not take any of them if you’re:
- Suffering from heart disease or sleeping issues
- On dietary or medicine program
- Allergic to respective building blocks
Where to Buy Phenq or Phen375
Both supplements are available through the official website. Simply click the order now button and proceed to fill the necessary details for the order to be processed.
Phenq vs Phen375: Which One to Choose?
Based on our research findings, Phenq shown better noticeable weight results than Phen375. Even though both supplements proved to curb appetite and boost metabolism, Phenq was able to archive this with no less desirable effects.
Phenq also has a clear return policy if the product does not give you the results you wanted. For Phen375, orders are not usually returnable.
That said, Phenq is not a magical weight loss supplement. In fact, it’s difficult to predict how everyone will react to each supplement.
Customers reviews on Phenq and Phen375 are also diverse. There are satisfied customers as well as disgruntled users who did not see any weight loss effect with either supplement.
Nevertheless, Phenq works. But we recommend using it with a healthy diet and physically active lifestyle for insane weight loss benefits.