Whether you’re a student, a senior professional or just an athlete, the thought of popping a booster that triggers high brain performance can be pretty appealing.
Focusene is a smart nootropics supplement that claim to enhance your mental function, attentiveness, memory and creative juices.
Manufactured by Tranquility Labs, a US-based company, Focusene seem to enjoy a fair share of good feedback as well as negative reports.
In this Focusene Review, we dug into the ingredients to establish if it actually has an impact on the supposed benefits. Here’s what we found.
Focusene Reviews: Ingredients
- Dandelion – Dandelion extract is believed to enhance memory and alertness
- Forskolin – Raises the level of cAMP in brain
- L – Theanine – Helps fight tension and improve concentration
- Phenylalanine – Improves attentiveness, memory and brain processing signals
- Grape Seed Extract – Regulates brain transmitters that help address concentration, and combat memory deficit
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – ALCAR has shown to influence a series of body activities that boost cognitive ability in elderly persons
- Korean Red Ginseng – Improves memory and help reduce anxiety
- Ginkgo – Improves cognitive power, concentration and memory
What Focusene Claim to Do
One Focusene bottle contain 60 capsules to last you for an average of 30-days going by the manufacturer instructions of two capsules every day.
Focusene claim to improve cognitive function, concentration and mental focus. The aim is to enhance your overall productivity in daily life.
The ingredients are also linked to improved memory and clarity when administered to elderly people. Generally, it is primarily invented to persons who suffer from attention decline.
Does Focusene Work?
Most of the ingredients are backed by numerous scientific studies that link them to improve mental function and memory.
Unfortunately, the product has no FDA nootropic ingredients that are scientifically approved in promoting brain functioning and cognitive processes. Besides, no clinical study or trials have been done to prove the product is actually effective.
Nonetheless, a fair number of previous users were impressed by Focusene while others did not notice any change.
From our findings, Focusene may work or not help at all. The results however, do not seen to be instant. It may take a little longer to feel big changes in focus, concentration and memory.
For best outcomes, it’s recommended you use the product for at least 3-months.
Pros of Focusene
- May boost your memory
- Improves focus and attentiveness
- Money-back guarantee
Cons of Focusene
- No existing scientific evidence to prove its effectiveness
Focusene Side Effects
- Some ingredients particularly Acetyl-L-Carnitine is linked to restless and stomach upset
- May cause constipation, headache, dizziness and allergic reactions
Where to Buy Focusene
Focusene is available through their official website. From what we found, it seems like the only way to make an order is to be part of the subscription plan.
If you don’t fancy Focusene, here’s one of the best alternative we found:
Brain Supplement Nootropics Booster
Out of the many nootropics brain boosters we studied, Brain Supplement Nootropics Booster was the best with the most pronounced effects.
The key range of ingredients aim to reinforce your mental clarity, brain health and general body energy.
Each capsule is highly optimized to help you improve your mood, alertness, concentration and focus. But what we really like about it is how it energizes the mind and enhance the right state of creativity and logical reasoning.
Previous users confess reduced level of tiredness and elevated ability to recall everything quickly and accurately.
The good thing is that all the ingredients are natural. Besides that, it does not include GMO compounds, gluten, hormones or any harmful addictive.
To sum up our Focusene Review, this product may not provide most of the benefits it claim to hold.
However, we believe the product can be helpful to people with mild concentration issues but not those struggling with severe memory and cognitive problems.
That being said, the product is great but there are other excellent alternatives you can buy to ramp up your brain and concentration to peak performance.